We will always abide by the most up to date government guidelines and follow any advice issued to us by the Local/National/Regulatory bodies.
Please read the short parent’s guide. There is also a ‘child’s guide’ to assist in preparing your child for attending school. It is important to note that:
- There is a one-way system in place for drop offs and collections.
- Parents are not allowed into the Pre-School (This reduces close contact and helps to maintain distancing) so must say goodbye at the bottom of the ramp.
- Accident forms and other information will be sent via your Tapestry account – please check regularly.
- Toys and personal items from home will not be allowed into the Pre-School.
- Pushchairs, scooters, bikes etc may not be left on the Pre-School premises during the day.
- We can no longer share clothes and shoes so please provide the following for your child every day; adequate outdoor coat, welly boots and waterproof trousers. Depending on the weather they will also need a hat and gloves.
- Lunch boxes should be the wipe clean, hard plastic type (named) – no fabric bags as these cannot be cleaned adequately. We will provide drinks at lunch time (and throughout the day).
Please be aware that we will not be implementing social distancing between children or between children and staff. The children can’t be expected to practice this and our staff cannot care effectively at a distance of 2 meters. Our staff will exercise common sense judgement and maintain the highest standards of safety and cleanliness at all times.
Linked below is a Coronavirus Information sheet. This explains what will happen if your child displays symptoms of Coronavirus whilst at Pre-School and what will happen should we have a confirmed case. You must ensure you are familiar with our procedures and expectations.